Saturday, February 20, 2016

Plans

Put God in charge of your work, then what you’ve planned will take place. God made everything with a place and purpose... Proverbs 16:3-4 MSG

I needed this passage today. As I type this, I'm sitting in the Mexico City airport waiting to fly home. Flying is always a little stressful, making sure you're on time, right gate, right terminal. But we're also flying with our 2 1/2 year old daughter. She doesn't listen, lol. She won't sit still; she gets fussy. Definitely a little frustrating!

But I've found that if I ask God for some help, things go a little smoother. They might not go as I had planned, but maybe as God has planned. The saying is, "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." Things happen, but God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment